Thursday, March 01, 2012

Ahem. Do I have your attention? Because I have a fairly big announcement to make. All eyes on the screen? Yes? Ready for it?
....................................
..............................
......................
............
......
....
..

I finished Playing With Fire 30 DAYS before my deadline! That, folks, is a miracle! Now the edits begin and in a few months - if all goes well - it will be hitting virtual shelves!

Music is a big part of writing for most authors, and everyone seems to be curious what songs inspired the writing process.  So I thought I would share my PWF playlist. Now, for those who are not country music fans, this playlist probably isn't for you. Most of it is country. What can I say? I'm a country girl at heart.

1.  Let It Rain - David Nail (love this song! It was played a lot more than the others)
2. Alone With You - Jake Owen
3. Wink - Neal McCoy
4. Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift
5. Far Away - Nickelback
6. Sweat - Inner Circle
7. Tomorrow - Chris Young
8. Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band
9. Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon (this one will pretty much always make the list)
10. Still - Jason McCoy
11. What Do You Want - Jarrod Niemann
12. Pull Me Through - Jim Cuddy
13. S&M - Rihanna

Cheers!
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment