Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Check it out!

The Press release for Risking It All!



Tomorrow is the big day and I'm thrilled, absolutely thrilled, that it's finally here. Yes, more so than I was with Last Call--and I didn't think a high like that could be beat.

If I was a more organized person I would have teasers ready and maybe a Q&A on Twitter or FB (hmmm that's not a half bad idea. Wonder if it's too late?) but I'm not. I suck at planning ahead and leave everything until the last minute. Actually, the Q&A sounds like a great idea, now that I think about it. I might have to keep that in mind over the next couple of weeks after people have had a chance to read RIA.

I will have teasers, though! Follow me on Twitter ( @jleeschmidt) for random quotes from the book and if you're one of the ones who have already read it, feel free to shout out a question or two!






0 comments:

Post a Comment